28 July 2016

Photography Journey: Welcome Back Me

Welcome Back Me | Hey, hey! I'm back! I've been MIA for a while - about a year and a half to be exact, planning my wedding, but I'm back.  

Interestingly enough, my photography work seemed to pick up during this time - I mean, I even did a wedding less than one month before my wedding date.  I welcomed it all of course because a) I love photography even when I have major life moments taking place, b) the extra money didn't hurt, c) I don't like passing up great opportunities to meet new people and network for my business. So, I did photo session after photo session while planning my wedding but I spent zero time blogging about it.

So, fast forward. I'm married now.  I've settled in my new space with my new hubby.  Life is great, and I'm ready to get back to business!

Welcome back me! ;)



Leanila Baptiste Photos
capturing colorful moments
SaveSave
Back to Top