11 November 2014

Veterans Day

Heroes | Heroes don't wear capes and tights; They wear dog tags and combat boots.

Wounded, ill and injured service members and veterans from across the U.S. competed against 13 other nations in a adaptive sporting events for wounded warrior athletes at the 2014 Invictus Games held in London on October 2014.
There's nothing more fulfilling than loving what you do, but more importantly I love the people that I work for.  They are my heroes because they are brave.  Bravery doesn't mean that you are not scared; it means that you face your fears and danger in spite of it.  And, that's what they do!

Photo of me capturing wounded warrior athletes at the 2014 Warrior Games in Colorado Springs, CO

Wounded warrior athlete watches the cycling competition at the 2014 Invictus Games

Happy Veterans Day to my hero, a son, a father, a friend, my brother!

Leanila Baptiste Photos
capturing colorful moments

Back to Top